Each GSC campus provides faculty with access to a computer, printer, and copy machine for preparation of course materials.
In addition, aach GSC classroom is equipped with multi-media tools. Equipment varies from campus to campus but typically includes:
- Laptop computer
- LCD projector
- DVD player via computer
- Internet connection
- Sound system
- CDs can be played on the laptop
You will find classrooms equipped with interactive Eno boards on the Concord and Rochester campuses.
Explore a 3-Minute Tutorial on Campus Technology!
- If you have an IT issue, please call the IT Help Desk at 1.888.372.4270.
- If there is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- If you experience a facility issue that needs immediate attention after 6:00 p.m., please contact the Director of Facilities, Peter Conklin, at 603.513.1384.
* Please Note: Mac users should be sure to bring their own adapters.
Campus Information & Resources
NEW: For security Granite State College will be implementing individual door codes for faculty teaching at the GSC campuses. You can get your personalized door code by calling the IT Service Desk Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at 888-372-4270. If you are teaching consecutive terms your door code will stay active.
Each term, a handy Campus Information & Resources PDF is updated to provide faculty with the most up-to-date information about campus locations.