Each GSC campus provides faculty with access to a computer, printer, and copy machine for preparation of course materials.
In addition, aach GSC classroom is equipped with multi-media tools. Equipment varies from campus to campus but typically includes:
- Laptop computer
- LCD projector
- DVD player via computer
- Internet connection
- Sound system
- CDs can be played on the laptop
You will find classrooms equipped with interactive Eno boards on the Concord and Rochester campuses.
Explore a 3-Minute Tutorial on Campus Technology!
- If you have an IT issue, please call the IT Help Desk at 1.888.372.4270.
- If there is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- If you experience a facility issue that needs immediate attention after 6:00 p.m., please contact the Director of Facilities, Peter Conklin, at 603.513.1384.
* Please Note: Mac users should be sure to bring their own adapters.
Campus Information & Resources
Each term, a handy Campus Information & Resources PDF is updated to provide faculty with the most up-to-date information about campus locations.