What Is It?
- CoursEval is a web-based tool GSC uses for course and faculty evaluations each term.
- It has been set up so that students and faculty log in with their GSC username and password.
- Each term, students receive notices alerting them that course evaluation surveys have been opened.
- Students receive reminders until the course evaluation survey is complete or the survey window has closed.
- The course evaluation will open approximately two weeks prior to the last day of class.
- You will receive communications from CoursEval prompting you to remind your students about the importance of completing the course evaluation.
How to Use CoursEval
- Once the term is complete and all grades college-wide have been finalized, the course evaluation results will be made available to you.
- Once you receive the CoursEval communication indicating the evaluation results are available, log in using your GSC user name and password. This communication will include a link to CoursEval.
- Once you are logged into CoursEval:
- You should land on the My Reports page. If not, click Reports on the left-hand side of the page.
- In most cases, you will need to click on the "here" link in the "Click here to view past reports."
- You will now see the evaluation reports dashboard. The evaluations will be listed in chronological order.
- Click on the evaluation report you wish to review.
What Gives? I Can't Login.
Have you changed your GSC password recently? If so, you should run the Link Up process which will synchronize your new password across all GSC resources including CoursEval.
Go here for information on GSC Accounts: http://it.granite.edu/Create-GSC-Accounts
If that still doesn't cure the issue, you will need to contact the Help Desk, here: http://it.granite.edu/