Granite State College is proud of its accomplished faculty who are subject matter experts and practitioners in the field.
Faculty Quick Facts
- Active Faculty Members: 304
- Faculty with GSC for 3 Years or More: 70%
- Faculty Who Hold Licenses, Certifications or Credentials Related to Courses they Teach: 73%
- Faculty who Belong to Professional Organizations Related to Courses they Teach: 60%
- Faculty who Participated in Outreach Related to Courses they Teach: 69%
- Faculty who Have Volunteer Experience Related to Courses they Teach: 41%
- Faculty by Reported Gender: 64% female, 36% male
- Faculty who Hold Doctorate Degrees: 19%
This information is from a 2016 Faculty Survey and index data as of spring 2016.