Your go-to area for information related teaching in GSC’s Graduate Studies department.
As of Spring 2021, all graduate courses will transition to Canvas from Moodle.
- New to Canvas? Register for the next Canvas training session or drop-in session. If unable to attend any Canvas special topic sessions:
- Recordings: See recordings of past training sessions. Additional recordings available in this recordings repository
- Request a training session: Fill out a Request a Session form for one-on-one training.
- Q&A Sessions: Drop-in sessions and Virtual Office Hours sessions offer Q&A plus training if requested during the session.
- Canvas Guides, Recordings, and Resources:
- Canvas Training Recordings and Resources – Listing of recordings, GSC updates and timeline on Canvas, and resources discussed so far.
- Canvas is Here! Are you Ready? – A communication that lists all available training and resources available to you!
- Canvas Knowledge Base – Offers additional resources and answers you may have to questions
Chalk & Wire Resources
- What is Chalk & Wire?
- A student ePortfolio tool integrated in graduate courses
- Assesses students on competency skills (separate from course grades). Graduate Assessment of Student Learning & Competency Assessment
- See the Course & Syllabus Guidelines below for your program includes an overview and details
- Student Instructions
Graduate Guides & Forms:
- Student Progress Reporting Procedures (Please note that students that are conditionally admitted due to academic performance will have a student success plan in place. Your program director or the assigned advisor will reach out to you for those students.)
- Graduate Grading Scale
- Graduate Grading Assignments and Courses Guidelines
- Graduate Assessment of Student Learning & Competency Assessment
- Incomplete Grade Request:
- Resource Academic Center for Business & Management Faculty (Moodle)
General Guides & Forms:
- Faculty Expectations and Handbook
- Grading and Evaluation General Guidelines
- Incomplete Grade Procedure Incomplete Forms & Instructions
Course and Syllabus Guidelines:
- Syllabus Templates (Graduate)
- Health Care Management Course Guidelines
- Human Services Administration Course Guidelines
- Leadership Course Guidelines
- Management Course Guidelines
- Nursing Health Care Leadership Course Guidelines
- Project Management Course Guidelines
Staff Directory: Who’s Who at GSC