Your go-to area for information related teaching in GSC’s Graduate Studies department.
- Graduate Guides & Forms
- GSC General Guides & Forms
- Syllabus Templates (Graduate) <— Download Syllabus Templates
- Course & Syllabus Guidelines
- Canvas Tutorials
- ePortfolio Tutorials
- Graduate Faculty Meeting Recordings (*New!)
Graduate Guides and Forms:
- Student Progress Reporting Procedures (Please note that students that are conditionally admitted due to academic performance will have a student success plan in place. Your program director or the assigned advisor will reach out to you for those students.)
- Graduate Grading Scale
- Graduate Grading Assignments and Courses Guidelines
- Graduate Assessment of Student Learning & Competency Assessment
- Incomplete Grade Request:
- Form Extension (Extend an already assigned IC grade)
- Resource Academic Center for Business & Management Faculty (Moodle)
General Guides and Forms:
- Faculty Expectations and Handbook
- Grading and Evaluation General Guidelines
- Incomplete Forms & Instructions
Course and Syllabus Guidelines:
- Health Care Management Course Guidelines
- Human Services Administration Course Guidelines
- Leadership Course Guidelines
- Management Course Guidelines
- Nursing Health Care Leadership Course Guidelines
- Project Management Course Guidelines
As of Spring 2021, all graduate courses transitioned to Canvas from Moodle.
- Canvas Guides, Recordings, and Resources:
- Canvas Training Recordings and Resources– Listing of recordings, GSC updates and timeline on Canvas, and resources discussed so far.
- Canvas is Here! Are you Ready? – A communication that lists all available training and resources available to you!
- Canvas Knowledge Base – Offers additional resources and answers you may have to questions
ePortfolio Resources (Chalk & Wire, now known as Anthology)
ePortfolio Login (For Faculty)
- What is Chalk & Wire?
- A student ePortfolio tool integrated in graduate courses
- Assesses students on competency skills (separate from course grades). Graduate Assessment of Student Learning & Competency Assessment
- See the Course & Syllabus Guidelines below for your program includes an overview and details
- Student Instructions
Staff Directory: Who’s Who at GSC