Teaching Online? Don’t Panic! 🙂
Explore Our Teaching Online First Aid Kit
We’ve been helping faculty embrace engaging and effective online teaching practices for decades. Our Virtual Faculty Coaching program is comprised of fellow faculty members who understand the needs of online students. In the spirit of community collaboration and engagement, we want to share some of our lessons learned and resources that may be helpful to faculty teaching online.
Online Teaching Tips
Online learners tell us that they succeed when faculty are engaged and provide high levels of communication, supportive, and substantive feedback. Our expert online faculty engage in ongoing collaboration to share high-impact online teaching practices and favorite resources, which can be helpful to anyone new to teaching online or looking for inspiration for continuous improvement.
- Teaching & Learning Online FAQ (Word | PDF)
- Self-Care for Resilience (resource list)
- Early Engagement Activities (Word | PDF)
- Classroom Management Strategies (Word | PDF)
- Tips for Introduction Forums (Word | PDF)
- FlipGrid to Boost Social Presence (Word | PDF)
- Engagement Strategies for Online Collaboration (Word | PDF)
- How Welcome Videos Helps Faculty Connect with Learners (Video)
- Implicit Bias in Online Courses (web page)