Update Contact Information

Contact Information: It is your responsibility to notify GSC if the state in which you have been identified as living is not correct. Please log into the following two sites to confirm/update your contact information. If it is not correct, you must immediately update these sites. Please note, if your Postal Mailing address is just a PO Box, a residence address must be provided as well.

  • WebROCK (GSC Academic Affairs): Personal Information section
  • WISE (HR/Payroll): Personal Information section

Has your name changed?

Here are the steps you can take to notify Granite State College of a change in your name!

Step 1: Contact Payroll

Provide the following to Human Resources:

  • legal document indicating your name change such as a marriage certificate, a divorce decree, or legal court document of name change
  • current name at GSC
  • new name
  • 9 -digit ID

Step 2: Contact IT to Change your GSC Username and Email

Submit an IT help request after Human Resources confirms the name change, to report this and request to change your GSC username and GSC-issued email.

Step 3: Reach out to your GSC Point of Contacts

Notify your hiring manager. Include your new name, new GSC-issued email, and previous name. You may also copy the following departments to update their channels of communication

Comments are closed.