CAMPUS CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGIES
Each GSC campus provides faculty with access to a computer, printer, and copy machine for the preparation of course materials.
In addition, each GSC classroom is equipped with multi-media tools. Equipment varies from campus to campus but typically includes:
- Laptop computer
- LCD projector
- DVD player via computer
- Internet connection
- Sound system
- CDs can be played on the laptop
USNH recently updated most of the classrooms in both our Concord and Manchester campuses to include high-tech technology that allows faculty to connect with both on-ground and online students at the same time. Below are some resources for using the technology in the classroom:
- Zoom Capable Classroom – Getting Started
- Zoom Enabled Classroom – Video Walk-through
- Zoom Capable Classroom – Winter 20-21 Touch Panel Updates
- Zoom Advanced Topics – (Video)
- If you have an IT issue, please call the IT Help Desk at 1.888.372.4270.
- If there is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- If you experience a facility issue that needs immediate attention after 6:00 p.m., please contact the Director of Facilities, Peter Conklin, at 603.513.1384.
* Please Note: Mac users should be sure to bring their own adapters.
CAMPUS INFORMATION & RESOURCES
For security Granite State College will be implementing individual door codes for faculty teaching at the GSC campuses. You can get your personalized door code by calling the IT Service Desk Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at 888-372-4270. If you are teaching consecutive terms your door code will stay active.
Each term, a handy Campus Information & Resources PDF is updated to provide faculty with the most up-to-date information about campus locations.