The Granite State College Instructional Design Team provides leadership in evaluating, implementing and promoting effective and innovative educational technologies and methodologies that support excellence in teaching and learning.
To do this, the team:
- Works collaboratively with faculty to analyze and interpret course outcomes and to select and develop assessments and learning materials to support those outcomes using formal instructional design processes.
- Works with faculty to develop and deploy rich and engaging content that promotes active learning.
- Conducts research and experimentation resulting in recommendations that support the sustainable growth of online and hybrid instruction.
- Optimizes GSC’s online teaching and learning environment.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives in course development and delivery.
- Provides educational technology-based training, support and resources to the GSC community.
- Fosters communication among our constituencies that promotes a culture of innovation.
- Actively participates in the educational technology and instructional design communities of practice.
To request Instructional Design support submit a help request at IT Support. Choose “Moodle: Instructional Design Support” from the drop-down menu under “How can we help you?”
Instructional Design Team
GSC Phone: 603.513.1350
Responsibilities: Oversees instructional design team and faculty support in the successful integration of educational technologies at the college, including online and hybrid courses in eLearning+(Moodle).
GSC Phone: 603.513.1346
Responsibilities: Research, design, development, implementation and faculty/institutional support for rich media tools and systems.
GSC Phone: 603.513.1359
Responsibilities: Collaborates with faculty to design, develop and deliver high-quality and engaging online and hybrid courses as well as create faculty and student resources and training materials.