- Pay Information: View your payroll/paycheck details, timesheet entry, direct deposit setup/changes, and more.
- Address Information: It is your responsibility to notify GSC if the state in which you have been identified as living is not correct. Please log into the following two sites to confirm/update your address information. If it is not correct, you must immediately update these sites. Please note, if your Postal Mailing address is just a PO Box, a residence address must be provided as well.
- Tax Withholdings: Federal (W4) and Out-of-State tax withholding deduction (for CT, ME, MA, RI, VT only) can be viewed and updated in WISE after recieving the first paycheck. Log into WISE, then select "
2018 Payroll Calendar: View faculty payroll distribution dates for 2018
I9 Form: New faculty hired to teach at Granite State College must submit an I9 form or after a break in appointment after a year or more. If residing in New Hampshire, this may be accomplished visiting a GSC campus, (find a campus near you). It is suggested to call ahead to make an appointment. If residing outside of New Hampshire, the I9 form must be notarized and mailed in along with copies of either your passport or driver's license and social security card to:
Attn: Anne Dubois
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
To expedite processing, copies can be faxed to 603-415-4158.
W4 and Out-of-State Tax Withholdings Setup: Federal (W4) and Out-of-State tax withholding deduction (for CT, ME, MA, RI, VT only) can be selected in WISE after receiving the first paycheck. Log into WISE, then select "
Background Check: Granite State College will issue a background check after submission of the I9 form or after a break in appointment after a year or more. The background check is initiated from the Human Resources department via an email from HireRight. Upon receiving the email, the background check must be completed prior to teaching at Granite State College. For more information on this process visit the Human Resources page.
Returning Faculty: If returning after one year of inactivity (not teaching), an I9 Form must be resubmitted and a background check will be re-initiated for completion.
orm may be completed and submitted with the I9 form:
- W4 form - To choose the withholding allowance. Alternatively, to make this selection electronically, see "W4 Tax Exemption and Allowances" section above.
- Out-of-State Withholding Form (Non-New Hampshire residents in the New England region: CT, ME, MA, RI, VT) - Choose state tax withholding deductions for your state of residency by completing the appropriate state tax withholding form and submitting signed with the I-9 form or to the Human Resources address above.
For information on the hiring process, see the Faculty Handbook.
Questions: Questions regarding any of the above or on the pay rate for courses you are teaching should be directed to your hiring director. Paycheck delivery status or errors can be directed to Payroll & Financial Services via e-mail or call 603-513-1329.