- View your payroll/paycheck details
- Address Information: It is your responsibility to notify USNH if the state in which you have been identified as living is not correct. Please log into WISE [https://wise.unh.edu] and confirm/update your address information. If it is not correct, you must immediately update it in WISE. Please note, if your Postal Mailing address is just a PO Box, a residence address must be provided.
W4 Tax Exemption and Allowances: After receiving your first paycheck, visit WISE to view and edit your W4 form (tax exemptions and/or allowances).
- Log in to WISE
- Tax Forms
- W4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances
- Update (Bottom of Page)
Out of State Residents (Non-New Hampshire residents in the New England area only): State income tax withholding for non-New Hampshire residents within the New England region (CT, ME, MA, RI, VT) is set up based on the residency information on file, at the default rate required for your state (see rates here). To make changes, please complete the appropriate state tax withholding form for your state of residency and return this signed hard copy to the GSC Human Resources office:
GSC Human Resources
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
New faculty submitting the I9 form residing in these states may submit the withholding form with the I9 form.
Background Check: Granite State College will issue a background check after submission of the I9 form or after a break in appointment after a year or more. The background check is initiated from the Human Resources department via an email from HireRight. Upon receiving the email, the background check must be completed prior to teaching at Granite State College. For more information visit the Human Resources page.
2018 Payroll Calendar: View faculty payroll distribution dates for 2018
I9 Form: New faculty hired to teach at Granite State College must submit an I9 form. If residing in New Hampshire, this may be accomplished visiting a GSC campus, (find a campus near you). It is suggested to call ahead to make an appointment. If residing outside of New Hampshire, the I9 form must be notarized and mailed in along with copies of either your passport or driver's license and social security card to:
Attn: Anne Dubois
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
To expedite processing, copies can be faxed to 603-415-4158.
Additional forms may be submitted with the I9 form, including:
- W4 form - To choose the withholding allowance. Alternatively, to make this selection electronically, see "W4 Tax Exemption and Allowances" section above.
- Out-of-State Withholding Form (Only for non-New Hampshire residents in the New England region) - To choose state tax withholding deductions. See "Out of State Residents" section above.
Should these forms not be submitted, rates will default based on the submitted information on the I9 form. For out of state residents in the New England region, state withholding rates will default to the state's requirement (see rates here).
For questions or more information please contact your hiring director.
Questions: Questions regarding any of the above or on the pay rate for courses you are teaching should be directed to your hiring director.
If you have questions regarding when the next paycheck is released or if you believe your paycheck has errors, please contact Crystal Bixby, Payroll & Financial Services Associate, via e-mail or call 603-513-1329.